Hobonichi Weeks Luna Sticker Stash Pocket Digital Download
This listing is for a DIGITAL/PRINTABLE version of our Luna Sticker Stash Pocket formatted for the Hobonichi Weeks planner. This is sized to fit our Hobonichi Weeks functional sticker sheets and kits.
This is for personal use only. Do not copy, alter, distribute, or share in any way. Thank you.
Instructions for how to make the pocket are listed below. We also have a video tutorial on our Instagram. If you go to our profile you can find it saved in our story highlights: https://instagram.com/shinestickerstudio
- Print on any type of paper you like. The photo example in our listing is printed on printable vellum paper. If you do print on vellum we recommend letting it sit to dry for about 15 minutes before handling.
- Trim outside and around the printed black outline.
- Fold in half, matching up the black outlines that are printed on the front and back of the pocket.
- Keep it folded and laminate it
- Trim off excess lamination
- To create the pocket opening cut along the right side past the lamination seal right up against the black outline. Be careful not to cut off the tab.
- To complete your pocket use a craft knife to carefully cut through the lamination where the tab is along the black outline to separate the front and back layers